Friday 27 November 2020

I Wish We Wouldn't End Up Like This, but I'll Never Know.

I can already see us breaking into pieces, because my heart is just not ready to be settled - it probably never will. You are from that good nice caring family, having a mother who'd want nothing more than you living a stable life. I'll never be the one who can give you that life. 

I'm born to run, I'm born to break other people's heart. 

Sometimes I'd like to picture us in 10 years time, you'll always be behind me and supporting my wildness and craziness. But I just can't see that turning into reality. I live what you called higher class life, love those extra things. Never fail to admit that I'm a drama Queen. Those arguments, those sassiness, I just can't live without them. It's hard for me to see myself out of a big city - I currently am, and it's killing me inside. I miss the city lights, the busy tube runs, the sirens that screams so lord made me panic. Not used to this calm countryside kind of life, probably never will get used to it either. 

Want to be next to you, but also want to live in freedom again. I am a monster half of the time, even me hate myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment