Wednesday 17 February 2021

Fireworks from Rear Window

Fireworks from Rear Window
Unfinished Lyrics 

All I could see were just fireworks 
Blooming in the sky left nothing behind
Sad you weren’t by my side
Even though I pictured it over and over again 
Didn’t see you walk away from my rear window
Didn’t know we’d simply burn out by the end 


Do you remember that Wednesday night?

Waved you off screaming see you tomorrow 

Maybe it’s better off to leave it in the spring

I’m the only one who stayed behind 

Wish it was that easy, wish you were any other

Starry sky just looks better in your wide eyes 


Sorry I didn’t mean to act that way 

Couldn’t help myself, couldn’t resist 

Does she wear blue better than I did? 

Will she wear white while exchanging rings? 

No comments:

Post a Comment