Wednesday 10 May 2023

I don't know how I feel anymore, spoke about it too much with too many people. It's finally draining, finally creates a headspace that I no longer willing to spend more time in. So here I am, writing one last conclusion before the train eventually hits destination. 

Where should I start? 
Summer nights and winter lights, a spark that burned once or twice. 
Mistaken a moment as forever, danced with the wolves and ran with the foxes. 
Ravens were there to deliver the news, we all thought we could figure it out. 
Morning mist in that seaside town, velvet gaslight blurred all visions. 
There was my silhouette. 

It all sounds like a joke now, the story gets bored when the chapter gets longer. But there was a point we believed, love can overcome all the difficulties and differences. Until it got too far, got too complicated, got to here. 

We both stopped trying. There's no other way to do this, we can't pretend things are going well when it's quite literally falling apart. And the worst thing is, I have nothing to takeaway from this. If it taught me one thing, it would loudly be forever truly is the sweetest con. 

After all, it is my disbelief of destiny, that leads us.
And I need to let you go, set me free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment